- Deicers maintain a hole in the surface ice to allow gas exchange between the water and air.
- 1250 watts
- For ponds up to 600 gallons. Any pond over 600 gallons would need 2 units.
- 10 foot power cord.
- Thermostatically controlled
- 7 inches in diameter by 3 inches tall
- 3 Year warranty.
- Read Customer Reviews Below
This 1250 watt de-icer will keep an area of the pond free of ice allowing a proper exchange of gases between the water and the air. No wire guard is required with this floating pond de-icer. This fish and plant friendly pond heater is thermostatically controlled. A 10 foot power cord comes with this handy pond deicer. For use in ponds up to 600 gallons. Ponds over 600 gallons should use two units tied together. The de-icer should be placed in the water towards the edge of the pond to protect it from the wind. It should also be in a shallow part of the pond.
This deicer comes on at 35 degrees and kicks off at 45 degrees (based on water temperature).
Need to know the volume of your pond in gallons?
Our Online Calculators
This pond deicer is UL Listed and has a 3 Year Warranty.