115 Volt Low Water Cut-off Switch
A low water cut-off switch helps protect your pumps from running dry when water flow is compromised. Converts any manual pump, up through 1/2 HP (10 max. run amps), to automatic. Helps turn pump off after skimmer bellows is closed and water level drops in skimmer basin.
- 115V Pump Cut-off Switch
- Controls pumps rated up to 20 amps
- Turns pump off if skimmer water level drops
- Piggy-back plug for easy installation
- Dimensions: 4-3/4" x 1-3/4" x 3"
- 18' Power Cord
- Owner Manual (480kb PDF, will open in a new tab or browser window)
- Manufacturer: Little Giant / Franklin Electric
- Manufacturer number: RS-5
first to review this product.