Dry Ammonia Remover with ClorAm-X®
This 1 lb size treats up to 3,760 gal. See larger size below.
Removes & Detoxifies: Ammonia, Chloramines & Chlorine
- Understand your water quality
- Take ammonia Readings
- Follow Dosage Rates
- Treatment holds for 72 hours
- ClorAm-X® is completely water soluble
- ClorAm-X® is capable of being metabolized in ordinary biological filters
- ClorAm-X® can be combined with antibiotics and anesthestics
- ClorAm-X® can be used for the return of water, back to waterways
- Use a salicylate reagent test kit to determine total ammonia concentration
For each measured, or anticipated, 1 mg/L total ammonia: 1 oz of ClorAm-X will treat 235 gals of water. It will remove 1 ppm of total ammonia, 3.2 ppm chloramines and 2.0 ppm chlorine.
- 1 oz: 235 gal.
- 1 lb: 3,760 gal.
- 5 lb: 18,800 gal.
- 10 lb: 37,600 gal.
- 55 lb: 206,800 gal.
For total ammonia-nitrogen, multiply the above dosages by 0.8