Pond & Aquarium Air Pump.
The Pondmaster AP-60 Air Pump operates on standard 110volt electricity. The non-oil lubricated motor is designed to operate efficiently and save energy. This unit is designed to sit next to the pond with the hose (not included) running into the pond water. For outdoor applications, it is recommended that the unit be enclosed to protect it from the elements.
- Oxygenating ponds and aquariums for a cleaner aquatic environment.
- Increasing the breakdown of fish waste
- Preventing icing over of ponds
Additional Product Information:
- Air Volume: 3600 cubic inches per minute
- Maximum water depth: 9.6 feet
- For ponds up to 7,000 gallons
- 6 foot power cord
- Pump measures approximately 9.5"L x 7.5"W x 8.5"H
- Noise level: 45dba
- 50 Watts
- Diffuser included
- Uses 3/4" ID tubing and a 3/4" poly coupling (not included, see links at left for these items)
- 1 year warranty
- Instructions (4.3MB PDF file will load in new browser window or tab)